Award Honors Best-in-Class Hospitals
DALLAS, May 15, 2019 – IntelliCentrics Inc., owner and operator of the cloud-based SEC3URE healthcare technology platform, announced its annual 5 Rings Award winners. The 5 Rings award recognizes hospitals that demonstrate the utmost commitment to creating a high-quality healthcare experience for patients and staff.
“We congratulate the winners of this year’s 5 Rings Award,” said Mike Sheehan, CEO of IntelliCentrics. “We are honored that we can help these hospitals deliver a trusted healthcare experience for patients, staff, visitors and the community at large. We all play a role in making high-quality healthcare more accessible.”
The 5 Rings Award recipients are chosen among facilities using IntelliCentrics SEC3URE platform. Each of these hospitals fully leverage the capabilities of the platform to elevate compliance and create a trusted, best-in-class environment.
The 2018-2019 5 Rings Award recipients include:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital – St. Louis, Mo.: A member of BJC HealthCare, Barnes-Jewish is an academic medical center affiliated with Washington University School of Medicine and has been recognized by S. News & World Report’s Honor Roll for “America’s Best Hospitals” for more than 25 consecutive years.
- Reading Hospital - Tower Health – West Reading, Pa.: Reading Hospital is the flagship, Magnet Recognized, acute care hospital of Tower Health. With a tradition of clinical excellence and a commitment to affordable costs, Reading performs nearly 19,000 surgical procedures a year and is home to many top-tier specialty care centers. It is recognized as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, received a 5-Star Rating from CMS, and an ‘A’ Grade from Leapfrog for Patient Safety.
- Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children’s Hospital - Lifespan – Providence, R.I.: Lifespan is a five-partner not-for-profit health system based in Providence, R.I., formed in 1994. Rhode Island Hospital and its pediatric division, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, are among the teaching hospitals of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital – Fort Worth, Texas: Harris Methodist serves Fort Worth and surrounding communities with advanced medical treatments and an experienced staff that provides compassionate care.
- UAB Hospital – Birmingham, Ala.: As the centerpiece of the UAB Health System, UAB Hospital is one of the largest and most advanced hospitals in the nation.
The five winning hospitals will receive a $5,000 donation for its foundation. To learn more about the 5 Rings Award and the winning facilities, please visit https://intellicentrics.com/5-rings-award/.
With a vision to be the world’s trusted solution for trust, IntelliCentrics is a leading platform in vendor credentialing, and in 2018 entered the medical credentialing market. Subscribers submit their data and information to our technology platform where it is processed and verified so it can be trusted. Information is stored and updated on the subscriber’s SEC3URE Passport allowing locations to determine whether subscribers are compliant with the highly regulated healthcare industry standards, where compliance is mandatory not discretionary. More than 10,000 locations of care worldwide rely on the service, and our community of healthcare users is almost 700,000 strong. To learn more about the most trusted passport in healthcare, visit IntelliCentrics.com.