Quality Immunizations & Convenience
IntelliCentrics and MinuteClinic™ have teamed up to offer quality immunizations and convenience for healthcare occupational visitors, vendors, friends and family.
The same high-quality immunization choices typically reserved for healthcare industry representatives are available for all IntelliCentrics community members, as well as their friends and family members – in time for flu season!
Get your time back! Our partnership with MinuteClinic™ offers valuable time savings for healthcare occupational visitors throughout the entire immunization process to meet all necessary regulatory compliance.
- Convenient, pre-paid, walk-in service for vaccinations
- Ability to check waiting time for walk-in visits
- Accessibility of instant online scheduling
- Electronic credentials to verify immunization are automatic to account
- No extra time or administration required uploading documents after vaccinations
- Immunization customization: Six different Vaccine options
- Brings preventative healthcare to your neighborhood, exclusively through 1,100 walk-in medical MinuteClinic™ locations, including those in Target® Stores
- No need to spend time searching and driving out of the way for high-quality vaccinations.
- Customizable Immunization Choices
Higher Standards for Quality Healthcare
- Help your community mitigate the risk of contagious infections
- Most current quadrivalent seasonal influenza vaccine
- The trivalent vaccine has already been phased out of the offering for the more effective quadrivalent seasonal influenza vaccine.
- MinuteClinic™ requires Nurse Practitioners, and Physicians’ Assistants administer all vaccines
- Held to higher educational levels for immunizations than pharmacists
Customer Service Tip
Our help desk remains staffed from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm central time to assist you. 817-SEC3URE (732-3873) #1 or CustomerService.US@IntelliCentrics.com
- IntelliCentrics encourages you to check with your insurance company to determine if you have coverage.
- If you think insurance already adequately covers you, the plan remains an option for your flexible spending accounts.
- Where insurance does not apply or is not convenient, vouchers are available for purchase from www.IntelliCentrics.com and can be redeemed at any of the MinuteClinics™.
- Additional vaccination vouchers will be available for purchase by premium members for their friends and family.
Additional IntelliCentrics Services Include:
IntelliCentrics Drug & Titer Testing
IntelliCentrics Drug & Titer Testing is the only program in the nation to provide testing for both drug screening and titers as part of a comprehensive vendor compliance platform.
Radiation Exposure Package
Our premium users will have access to our quarterly dosimeter-monitoring program. This will include 1 wear and 1 control dosimeter that will be exchanged every 3 months via a pre-paid postage exchange.
Criminal Background Checks
The Criminal Background Check (CBC) is customized to the screening criteria relevant to your role and updates your profile automatically.
General & Professional Liability Insurance
IntelliCentrics understands how difficult it can be for reps to maintain compliancy with so many professional requirements. In our industry, the risk of being drawn into a lawsuit is real. Bodily injury and property damage claims that you are held liable for can be an enormous financial drain, and that is why we partnered with MSA, to help simplify securing professional and general liability coverages that protect our you and your community.
IntelliCentrics is the most trusted name in Vendor Credentialing.
- Your privacy protected
- No Social Security numbers required
- No driver’s license numbers required
- Information never sold or shared with 3rd parties
- Your information is
- SSAE 16 audited database
- SAS 70 Type II compliant database
- Customer Support
- Dedicated rep support team
- Expert phone support, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm CST, M-F – 817-SEC3URE (732-3873), Option 1
- Online Help – Click Here
- HIPAA compliant
- On-staff Policies & Standards Manager
Thank you for playing your role in creating a healthcare experience. The IntelliCentrics members are a vital part of our healthcare community, and through this partnership, we can help speed up compliance for facilities, and help minimize the spread of infections. For more details about other services available, please click here or phone (817) SEC3URE (732-3873).
IntelliCentrics, with over 10,000 installations, is the world’s largest healthcare technology platform focused on ensuring every person in a location of care knows their role in creating a safe and healthcare experience. To learn more about IntelliCentrics, please phone (817) SEC3URE or visit www.IntelliCentrics.com.
MinuteClinic™ is the retail medical clinic of CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States. MinuteClinic™ launched the first retail medical clinics in the United States in 2000 and is the largest provider of retail clinics with more than 1,100 locations in 33 states and the District of Columbia. By creating a health care delivery model that responds to patient demand, MinuteClinic™ makes access to high-quality medical treatment easier for more Americans. Nationally, the company has provided care through more than 37 million patient visits, with a 95 percent customer satisfaction rating. MinuteClinic™ is the only retail health care provider to receive four consecutive accreditations from The Joint Commission, the national evaluation, and certifying agency for nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. For more information, visit www.minuteclinic.com.